PortoMirabello is right in the middle of the Gulf of Poets, one of the most protected in Europe, without depth problems.
The natural shape of the Gulf of La Spezia, the depth of the bay and the breakwater offer optimal protection against any adverse weather conditions, and the surrounding mountains maintain a mild climate and a breeze that is perfect for sailing.
Maximum security in the Port:
• 90 latest generation cameras
• Surveillance active 24/7 throughout the year.
It is alive year round, with many facilities both in the port and for leisure time for shipowners and crew:
• Mega yacht lounge
• Concierge always active to organise weekly sports and recreational activities as well as excursions
• Customs office for clearance
• Technogym® fitness centre
• Restaurants and bars open in shifts even in winter
• Pedestrian link to the city of La Spezia
Hub with a great concentration of shipyards just 22 NM away Located in an important Italian nautical region, just a few miles from the most important shipyards for Refits & Repairs as well as warranty service.
Easy to reach and close to beautiful sites within a few miles of sailing Very close to tourist destinations of enormous historical and natural value like Lerici, Porto Venere, Cinque Terre and Portofino.
ISPS Security Assessment and shipping agencies ISPS compliance – International Ship and Port Facility Security Code – which calls for a series of procedures to ensure a safe and serene stay for guests.
Book your low season contract from 1 October to 30 April 2017-2018.
ASK FOR INFORMATION