Porto Mirabello was born as a reference point for Superyachts in the Mediterranean and represents a unique example in Italy of a city Marina built completely on the sea: an artificial peninsula of 40,000 square meters and a body of water for a total of 270,000 square meters that keeps the coast unchanged.
The complex, connected to the city of La Spezia by a pedestrian bridge, is the natural extension of the city .
The Marina offers 407 berths with a 60-year public concession, starting from 40 feet, 100 of which are for super yachts from 78 to 459 feet.
In synergy with the Port Authority of La Spezia we maintain more than 700 berths for vessels shorter than 45 feet, located on 13 floating jetties, situated outside of the main pier.
High design standards, avantgarde technology and exclusive services, place our super yachts harbour as one of the highest quality:
• piers up to 115 feet wide
• columns for electricity and water service, designed to deliver up to 1000 amperes,
• 1300 car parks including 287 car parks located in front of the berths,
• secure service and video surveillance 24h
• two bunkering stations with high flow pumps, able of supplying 500 litres of diesel per minute (30,000 litres/hour).
• shipyard for maintenance work, travel lift for haulage and launching yachts up to 160 tons,
• concierge service
• 11 luxury suites with 360° view of the city and the gulf“ under construction soon “
It is an innovative project, designed to ensure its guests receive excellent service, tranquility, comfort and a wide selection of leisure activities including:
• A shopping gallery with over 30 shops
• 11 bars, wine bars, restaurants, pubs
• a magnificent 25 metre swimming pool,
• basketball court
• paddle court
Porto Mirabello, thanks to its sheltered position in the Gulf of La Spezia, protected by its geographical shape and by a 620 metres breakwater, boasts a very high safety standards.
The Marina, position in an environmental context of the highest quality, determined by its proximity to enormous historical and landscape values, is the ideal starting point for short cruises to the most fascinating tourist destinations. Today Porto Mirabello has become one of the main nautical destinations of the Mediterranean, an ideal home-port for shipowners, commanders and crews.