The Sales Office manages the sale and rental of berths that are still available at the marina. PortoMirabello has a total of 407 berths starting from 12 meters, 100 of which are designed for superyachts measuring from 40 to 130 meters. PortoMirabello offers its customers 1,300 private parking spaces and 287 garages both in covered areas and in front of the berths. Each berth has at least one reserved parking spot. Mooring licenses at PortoMirabello are valid for 60 years, a span of time over which the value is sure to increase.
The aspects to be considered when evaluating the purchase of a yacht berths are:
- MODERN INFRASTRUCTURE
The value of a berth is influenced by a few factors:
- License validity (the number of years a mooring license will be valid, which varies from port to port). The longer the license, the more advantageous the purchase.
- The company selling the berth must have solid credentials, guaranteeing an operation that is both safe and profitable. The ideal situation is when port operations are managed by the same company.
If we see acquiring a berth like buying a parking space, then we would probably just buy the cheapest one. However, if we see it as a strategic location that makes it possible for us to use our yacht more often, then it needs to be near or easily reached by car, plane, or even helicopter. Increases in value are only possible by focusing on quality ports, positioned in clean waters, with nearby islands, interesting mainland sites, and near large cities.
It is critical that the marina infrastructure provides services suited to yachts of the latest generation, not to mention mega- and superyachts requiring advanced, high-capacity technology. The port must be equipped with fixed jetties and double bollards that can withstand any waves, kiosks providing water and electrical services that can dispense up to 1000 amps, high-capacity fueling stations that can dispense 500 liters of diesel per minute (30,000 liters/hr).
PortoMirabello provides the following services:
- 24-hour security
- Services and showers for crews
- Two high-capacity refueling stations
- Electrical courtesy cars, rental of scooters and bicycles for local errands
- Shuttle and helicopter for longer trips
- Catering for large galleys with onboard delivery
- Medical equipment
- Parking spaces and garages
- Restaurants, cafés, bistro, and shopping center
Contact Our Sales Office for receiving any information about